Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Cash for Kind Cars

I let people in a lot when I drive, but there are a lot of people who don't. Why would they, right? If you truly believe that whether you do the nice thing or the not-so-nice thing, that they're out of your life five seconds later either way, then of course you're going to keep going, avoiding eye contact (I hate that move).

So, how do we increase Letter Inners and decrease Selfish Buttholes?

I propose a game show like Cash Cab, where you could randomly let in another motorist, and sirens, lights, and a bullhorn would start going off on a car, telling you to pull over, and they would hand you a big wad of cash. I think if we knew there was a car like that out there, we might drive a little less selfishly.

What do you think?

Oh, one more idea. How about the cash car would let other people in and would give money out to people who gave a thank you wave?

5 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Dude that's fricken brilliant...

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Heff: They're a-holes for sure. Some cities more than others, but what can you do. Actually, when you're in a major city for a long time, you appreciate aggressive driving over too slow people. Can't win.

Candy's: Yeah, I have my moments. My last post was all about poop, but some "nuggets" of brilliance eek out.

Radioactive Tori said...

I let people in all the time, maybe too much. My husband is the opposite. I figure we cancel each other out. And I am frequently embarrassed when he does an asshole driving kind of thing...especially when he is driving my car.

Mr. Shife said...

I like it. Let's do it and fast because there are a lot of selfish buttholes out on the road.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Radio: Good girl! Tell your hubby that my made up show exists, and see if he is more considerate out there.

Mr. Shife: There is nothing worse than a selfish butthole. Haha.