Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Do you ever have one of those dreams where if someone didn't mention something to remind you of it, it would be totally lost from your memory forever?  That happened to me tonight when I was out with some friends watching a game 7 in the NHL playoffs for my Chicago Blackhawks where someone made mention of the "Anchorman" sequel.  I was suddenly reminded that last night I had a dream that Ron Burgandy was titty-fucking Veronica Cornerstone.  I wasn't even in the dream - it was actually Will Ferrel and his penis doing that exact sex act and me just watching like in a movie.  In all honesty, even if I wasn't directly involved, it was still pretty hot.


2 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

First off congrats to the Blackhawks. Second I had a dream similar to that one and your blog reminded me of it. I had a dream where he was Deangelo Vickers titty-fucking Veronica Corningstone. Weird, huh? Go 'Hawks!!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Shife: Glad we got common ground with Hawks and Bulls. Our baseball allegiance is not in line, but we have those 2 sports teams. And titty fucking.