Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Keith Stone

I just saw this commercial for Keystone Light, and I don't think I've ever seen a commercial for this beer. Come to think of it, I don't think there is a regular Keystone, is there? Kind of like Amstel Light . . .

Anyway, have a look at their new spokesman, Keith Stone. His name sounds like the beer, he's "always smooth," and what's great is that he looks like a guy who would drink Keystone Light. Have a look . . .



I'm Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, and I support this message.

4 comments:

Heff said...

"KEITH STONE" is a VERY SHITTY BEER.

Mr. Shife said...

They actually do have some entertaining commercials. The Stones are big out in the West. Drank quite a few during my collegiate days. It is Coors Light sloppy seconds. It ranks up there with Rainier, Old Style, Hamms, and Old Milwaukee aka The Beast.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Heff: I wouldn't say it's good, but I don't mind how watery it is because it's not bitter and gross like some other bad beers.

Shifey: It is quite the collegiate beer. I LOVE Hamms. I think that is the finest of the shitty beers. I always get "ucann the Hamms" when it's at the bar for 2 bucks.

Anonymous said...

This beer tastes exactly like Coors Light. Identical, but for less cash.