Saturday, June 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I finally made it through the two years of a long-distance relationship while she was in graduate school.  I picked her up the other night from the airport, and we moved her stuff into my crummy apartment that is now our crummy apartment.

This morning I woke up and thought of something funny to text her, and while reaching to my right to grab my phone, I saw that she was right there to my left - next to me in bed.  Forever.

I pulled her in close, she scooted her behind in close to me, and we went back to sleep in each other's arms.  

I forgot what I wanted to tell her.  I'm sure it wasn't important.  

2 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...

Congratulations on the 2 year mark.

Aww, what a sweet & darling post.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Coke: Wasn't easy. But we're stronger than ever now. We could probably win the tag team wrestling belt.