Yup. That appears to be a baby getting a lap dance.
7 things I got to thinking about after seeing this . . .
1. Is this something this woman does all the time, or was this an impromptu drunken activity?
2. Because the woman in the background seems less than thrilled about the whole thing, checking her phone and practically falling asleep, it seems as if maybe she has seen this song and dance before.
3. The baby's wide eyed face is outstanding at the end of this clip. It's funny because that's the exact look a man 20 years plus his senior gets in a similar situation.
4. Is it morally wrong to give a baby a lap dance? I suppose it's a little worse if this is his mother in the video. Even if it isn't his mom, she would need permission from the boy's mother to twerk for him, right? But should she give consent for such a thing?
5. There are two schools of thought about lap dances for babies. 1) A baby gaining that experience so young makes him a boss. He's already ahead of the pimpin' game before he can even walk. 2) Getting a lap dance before you can walk is kind of like getting a BMW on your 16th birthday. We want to give our children the best things in life, but shouldn't one earn such luxuries?
6. Now, okay, so you're going to shake your butt in a baby's face, but do you have to get your privates so close to the boy? I mean the kid can practically smell it. My reaction was like, "Oh, that is just wrong." But then when she kneels down and her but is inside the baby device with the kid, that's when it gets over-the-top creepy.
7. I need the song from this clip on my iPod. She shakes her butt exactly to the "oh! oh!" part, and the baby's eyes get wide right on cue for each "oh" as well. Even if the morals and methods of passing time used by the people in this video are suspect and maybe criminal, the music they use to accompany their weird lifestyles is nothing short of awesome.
What do you think, folks? Leave me a comment if you are pro, anti, or undecided about baby lap dances.