Wednesday, February 05, 2014

The Microwave

I was talking with a coworker the other day, and he told me about a woman he knew overseas (which I assumed meant when he was in the military) called The Microwave.  She was really attractive, always ready to do the deed, but nobody dared touch her.  At least not more than once because she had a burning case of venereal disease - and it was hotter in there than a microwave.

However, there was one guy who got with her three times knowing his pee-pee would hurt and he would have to go to the clinic and get shots.

Well, you know how the saying goes, right?

Burn me once, shame on you.  

Burn my wiener twice, shame on me.  And my wiener.

But burn me three times, and . . . God dang it, my thing burns!

"And for God's sakes, don't shag The Microwave again!"

2 comments:

David Oliver said...

It is a shame to get your tool burned. But whatcha gonna do? A hard tool has no sense.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

David: True. The guy just couldn't help himself. The brain and the wiener can't actually remember pain.