Monday, May 30, 2011

Ball Lift

I was talking with my special lady-friend (LSD), and we were wondering if there is a cosmetic surgery for old guys with old, saggy balls. I mean, you could lift and tuck just about anything else, so why not an unsightly, wrinkly scrotal sack?

Does such a thing exist? To the internet! . . .

Well, I found some of the grossest pictures of all time. If they're really trying to sell these surgeries, couldn't they find some better looking penises? Holy crap fart! If you want to get a look, and you don't, here's a link. One surgery is to correct penoscrotal webbing, or turkeynecking. Yuck!

I'm having a hard time finding this, and I can't stand to read any more things about knives in and around male genitals. I know it has to exist because you figure dudes like Hugh Hefner have corrected their grandpa nuts, right?

Hey, Seven Readers, sorry about this post. I'll try to have something less gross when I post again tomorrow or the next day . . .

5 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I hope your lady friend likes the look of your crown jewels. I've heard that some women find them ugly - I don't mean yours in particular, just generally.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

GB: Rereading this, it really sounds like I'm trying to fix gross nuts of my own.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Heff: Boner Cue!! Hahahhaa. That's when you shoot pool with your thing. I'm glad Heff is coming back. Does this mean your blogging again or just commenting?

Sista said...

"Holy crap fart" made me laugh.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Sista: Haha. I pull that one out every now and again. I stole it from some guy on "Best Week Ever."