Friday, March 31, 2006
The Gospel According To Frank Zappa
Someone I know did a post in which you use your favorite band's song titles to answer the questions below. Although Frank Zappa isn't my favorite, he is certainly among them, and his songs have the funniest titles, by far. It should be noted that I only used songs that are in my personal catalogue. I hope you enjoy the list, and I'd love to see your version, either in comment form or posted on your blog.
1. Are you male or female? Muffin Man
2. Describe yourself: I Can’t Afford No Shoes
3. How do some people feel about you: Dancin’ Fool
4. How do you feel about yourself: I’m So Cute
5. Describe your ex girlfriend: Crew Slut
6. Describe your current significant other: Road Ladies
7. Describe where you want to be: Wild Love
8. Describe how you live: Broken Hearts Are For Assholes
9. Describe how you love: Advanced Romance and Dirty Love (tie)
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish: Titties and Beer
11. Share a few words of wisdom: Don’t Eat the Yellow Snow
12. Now say goodbye: Wait a Minute . .
Wow, these titles make me sound like a pervert or something. Well, that's just Frank for you. If I chose another band the list would have a whole different feel. Frank, thanks for giving me a good laugh while sorting through some of the titles of songs I love.