Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ninja Blankie!

I don't want to be one of those dorks that talks about his kids on his blog, but I can't help my self this time. This isn't even my kid, but I promise, it's funny. Keep reading, fuck-face! During preschool, my 3-year-old nephew was asked what he wanted to be when he grows up, to which he responded "a ninja." How cool is that? He later changed his answer to a knight, because they have a "double ax." He's not sure what kind of badass he is going to be, which century or continent the ass kicking will be on, but he is certain that he is going to reap havoc and utilize some weaponry.
The next day he had to bring something in to show and tell, and he may have tarnished his badass reputation by bringing in his "blankie." I'm sure lots of tough as nails ninjas have security blankets of some kind . . . Well, Aidan, I still think you're a badass. No matter what.

* Aidan is the kid in the front giving you the finger.

5 comments:

mysterygirl! said...

I totally think it's okay for a ninja to have a blankie. No worries, Aidan... you can still realize your full badass potential.

Steph said...

My nephews all want to be WWF wrestlers! But I'm sure they'd agree that every good Ninja needs a blankie.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

That's 3 people saying it's okay to be a blankie toting ninja, and one saying ninjas rule. So, I think Aidan is in good shape.

Anonymous said...

Mom is hoping that he chooses an equally noble, yet less violent career as he grows older . . . and that he doesn't bring his blankie to his Senior Prom.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

true, big sis! blankie to the prom will start to get into social suicide territory.