Wednesday, September 07, 2011

What's Really on My Mind . . .

. . . is that my girlfriend just went out of town for 2 years, work this year will be the most challenging of my life, and my poor aunt had to pay 2,000 bucks to get thousands of bats out of her house.

But instead of writing about any of that, I'm going to write about random crap such as . . .

Check out this freaky octopus that pops out of that plant like the T-1000 in the 2nd "Terminator" movie. If I were that diver, I'd have crapped, not unlike that spray of ink.



And here's a video of Terrel Owens crying for having no money. Wow. Can we get Sally Struthers and maybe she can shoot a video of him with some flies buzzing around him while he's starving in the dessert, and then folks can send him the money they work for, doing things that are much less fun than playing a game? I mean, did you hear him? He has mortgage payments for superfluous houses he shouldn't have bought and child support for bastard kids he probably shouldn't have conceived during awesome parties you and I will never go to.



That's the kind of useless crap I feel like talking about tonight. I'll let you know when I'm in the mood to talk about what's really on my mind. Thanks for listening, Seven Readers.

5 comments:

b.burjan said...

that's pretty sweet that the octopi defense is explosive diarrhea....hang in there, dude...let's grab some drinks soon and discuss.

Gorilla Bananas said...

He got what he deserved for stalking that octopus, but its camouflage was incredible. I wonder if you could train one of those creatures to turn itself into a mini-submarine or Daryl Hannah's tush?

Radioactive Tori said...

The octopus thing was cool.

The second one just makes me mad.

You were awesome at helping me through my stuff last year and really helped me when I needed someone to tell me I wasn't crazy. I complained a lot to you, and I'm ready to listen and be there for you if you need to do the same.

CurlyKateMcGee said...

Haha I love the octopus, where do you find this stuff?

Mr. Shife said...

Always glad to listen buddy. You know that is what we are here for, don't ya know. Good luck with everything and I might have to send TO a hot cup of the shut the hell up. Child please.