Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Heart Breaking Love Making

Get a look at this news story: boom!

An Atlanta cop died of a heart attack while having 3-way sex with another man and some lucky lady.  But, his estate was awarded 3 million dollars because a doctor, who knew of his condition, did not warn him not to engage in strenuous activities, such as joining in with a buddy to fill out some non-your-wife woman like an application. 

I would like to know that the police officers out there keeping me safe are able to run after criminals on foot, engage in high stress car chases, and 3-way some woman with a buddy.  If he can't do all of those, if he's just okay cardiovascular-wise to 2-way, then maybe he should be behind a desk somewhere while the real 3-way cops are out there busting their asses to keep our streets safe and our women double penetrated.

This post is brought to you by the commenter on the last blog who said "You are a fucking idiot."  Whenever someone says something like that, I'm only going to get more offensive.  If you've been here long enough to make a rude judgement like the one you made, you should know this by now.

5 comments:

Radioactive Tori said...

The way you worded this is making me laugh. But really, how was his doctor supposed to know what he'd be doing? My doctor has never asked me. I would kind of assume any kind of sex death would just be a freak thing that couldn't have been predicted. How do you judge cardiovascular health for 3 way versus 2? What is the criteria for that???

Gorilla Bananas said...

I don't see why a 3-way encounter is more strenuous. It should be less strenuous if they were sharing the workload. Maybe if he was fucking her while taking up the butt from his buddy it would have been more strenuous, but then he would have been dabbling in an extreme sport.

Heff said...

"To Penetrate & To Serve".

Do Police Departments offer Purple Hearts ?

Purple ANYTHING ???

Well done, Officer.

sybil law said...

3 MILLION because his doctor didn't specifically say not to have a menage a trois?
Fuck.
This really is Idiocracy.

Mr. Shife said...

I need to go get a doctor's note. Knowing my luck he will probably tell me not to be a power bottom and then my wife will make me because we need the money. Maybe I should visit your blog when I am sober and not be so bold with my comments.