The best things about this clip of 1980's professional wrestler, The Iron Sheik, going bananas in order of their occurrences in this clip are . . . (and don't forget to turn off the music player on the right before hitting play)
1. His rapid mood change of nostalgia and happiness to outright disgust and contempt when the name of The Killer Bee's tag team member, Brian Blair, comes to his mind.
2.Sheik accidentally saying that Blair is a "fag" worse than Michael Jordan, but then immediately correcting himself to say "Michael Jackson." I must say, I was thrown at first at his mention of Jordan.
3. He comes out of his scowl to give respect to the other member of the Bee's, "Jumpin" Jim Brunzell, especially for being a good high jumper, but then the scowl returns as the subject comes back to Blair - and again, he is said to be a bigger "fag" than The King of Pop.
4. I like the process of breaking a man's back, making him humble, and then fucking his ass. It seems to conflict with his views on homosexuality, but we won't question the Sheik's methods.
5. He then says that he would have engaged in that whole ordeal mentioned in number four of this list, but he had too much respect for his "sport" and for his boss, Vince McMahon. But, had it not been for that, he would have done the ass fucking, part of the "old country way," but this time the steps are a little different. Now, he says he would first suplex him, then put him in the camel clutch - breaking his back, then fuck his ass, and then make him humble.
6. Now he says that he wouldn't do all of this because of God, Jesus, Mr. McMahon. But, again, for the third time, he says that Blair out-fags Michael Jackson, and he would have gladly, also for the third time, done some back breaking, ass fucking, and humble-making.
7. Now he says that he's worse than Hulk Hogan. It seems like everyone hated Hogan because he was a crappy wrestler with limited skills, but in spite of that, moved up the ranks strictly based on his showmanship. But, did he mean worse in that sense or in the gay sense? That's what's unclear here, Iron Sheik.
8. Besides all of the urges to break backs and sodomize someone, "everything was great." Love that ending! Thank you, Sheik!