Monday, November 28, 2011

"Everybody underestimates the kick to the groin."

I'm a big fan of Dutch mixed martial arts fighter, Bas "El Guapo" Rutten, not only because he's a legend in the ring but because he's funny and as hyper as Dr. Ken. If you haven't seen these barroom self-defense videos online, check them out. It's like he's just making this stuff up as he goes along. Ram a receipt holder stick thingy up a guy's rectum? Why not. Knock a guy out and poor hot sauce in his butt? Sure!

Anyone ever fight dirty or see someone do something to make El Guapo proud?

2 comments:

sybil law said...

Hahahahaha!
I assure you - I NEVER underestimate a kick in the groin.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Sybil: He's big on that move. "I'm sorry, sir, but I'm going to have to break your leg." Loaded with hilarious lines. I want to buy El Guapo a drink some day, and if there's a fight, I want him on my side.