I have no topic today, so I'm going to answer these questions, quickly, because I'm tired as hell. Here goes . . .
* What's your favorite horror movie?
Night of the Living Dead. It's still so entertaining, and so many movies have derived from that one low budget wonderful movie with most of the actors having no experience.
* Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking at you?
I dance crazy whether people are looking or not. I don't give a good God damn what people think about my dancing. If you're living life self-conscious, you're just not living life.
* Do you like to sing while you are taking a shower? What do sing in the shower if you do sing?
Hell yeah I sing in the shower. I air guitar and air drum in the shower too.
* What's your favorite color?
Blue, only because it's the color that looks the best on me because of my blue eyes.
* Do you think people should eat the fish they catch, or just let them go?
I think you might as well eat it. How would you like to have a hook in your mouth, be pulled under water or somewhere you couldn't breathe, and then thrown back. It's pretty traumatic, and I wouldn't want to go through that more than a couple times. Just go ahead and eat me.
* What do you like better hands or feet?
I like hands and feet a lot on girls. When I'm into a girl, I'm all over both of those - not in a sexual way, just a loving way.
* Do you like curly hair or straight?
Can I say wavy? I like wavy.
* What's your favorite drink?
Lately, Amstel Light.
* Where did you grow up?
A Western suburb of Chicago, Illinois. My folks still live there, and the sign says "A nice place to live" when you drive in. True.
* What do you do in your spare time?
I write, work out, play volleyball . . .
* Do you have any pets?
None, but I want a dog pretty bad.
* What type of music do you like?
Anything that moves me.
* What do you think you would be 20 years down the lane?
Retired, hopefully. Published, hopefully, and looking back on a pretty awesome life, hopefully.
* What sort of a life partner do you expect?
One who gets my sense of humor, enjoys my company, and has faith in me.
* Which is the place you'd love to visit?
Sweden and Norway to meet relatives that my parents and aunt met that I have not, and I hear that everyone is cool as shit out there.
* What's your worst/best memory of high school and why?
I felt invisible in high school, so I would say it was pretty much one collective shitty experience. What's sad is that I honestly couldn't tell you my favorite memory.
* If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
I'd spend it with my family and closest friends, and I'd "write my words on the face of today."
* What is the most rewarding experience you have had and what made it so?
I guess I would say writing, directing, and producing a play that was well liked.
* Who or what inspires you and why?
I'm inspired by people who never give up, people who live life to the fullest, and people who remain positive and accomplish their goals. I'm also inspired by good music and good art in general.
Okay, it wasn't funny, but I'm not feeling funny right now - and I'm not really feeling all that introspective or even interesting at the moment. So, that's all I got today.