Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tales from the Rickshaw Volume 5


I was giving a woman a long ride on the rickshaw last night, and we were talking about writing and theater for a majority of the ride, but at one point, I don't remember why, she was telling me about an ex of hers whom she dated for a few months. He was a chiropractor, seemed like a great guy, and nobody could figure out why she broke up with him. Turns out, in her words, "All he wanted to do was fuck me in the ass." Wowee Zowee!! She was too embarrassed to tell people the real reason he wasn't a keeper.

I said to her, "Maybe he was just trying to straighten your back out via his penis. I had a doctor that used that technique on me. My back didn't get better, but the pain in my butt made me forget all about the back pain."

4 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Awesome illustration...

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Michael: Right! I'm a bit of a wizard with google images. Always have been. Since 2005. Proper. You're a good man, 5000.

Heff said...

Sounds like she NEEDED a "long ride on the Rickshaw" to me !

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Heff: Yeah. Interesting gal. Well, it's kind of like Busch Light: Some people just like it in the can.