Thursday, January 06, 2011

Butt Notes

Have you ever farted and it sounds just like a note in a song? I mean, it makes sense, right? The human sphincter is bound to be able to produce a multitude of sounds. Just ask Gerry Phillips, who is a manualist, or in other words, a guy who makes fart songs with his hands. You figure if a guy can play Bohemian Rhapsody with hand farts, then our butts must have the same capacity. Well, I swear to God I hit the exact notes of some songs in the morning, and then that song is on my head for the remainder of the day.

Anyone else ever do this?

Well, either way, here's a song by this idiot.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Please don't ever talk about farts again.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

um...eeeewwwww!

like no.

*holds nose and runs away*

JerseySjov said...

you JUST discovered the manualist? come on, man. this is the internet, get on it.
im a fan of his rendition of final countdown, myself.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Andrew: Come on! Free your mind! To farts!!

Gorilla: Hahaa. I'm mostly baselines. I must be a novice . . . Double hahahhaa.

Spikey: Bullshit. I bet Spikey plays shit like Enya with her buttocks.

Jov: No, I discovered this guy a while back, and I'm pretty sure I posted about it. The thing is, the farting notes thing got me thinking about relating it back to that manualist, sitting on his stupid couch with his speakers, looking a lot like Big Pussy on the Sopranos. Shit, that was funny. Should have said all that in the post.