Monday, January 24, 2011

Storytelling Podcast 1 of 4: Beatnik's Story

In this project, Beatnik, Crom, LC (a.k.a. Hetero Sexual Life Partner), and myself (your humble narrator, Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, all are going to tell you a story with some connection to a song that you will hear in the background. All songs you will hear at the end of each podcast, and there will be other fun songs related to what they're talking about through out. The boys all sipped on some Coronas and enjoyed themselves in this endeavor, and we hope you like it too.

In Beatnik's tale, he has an interesting encounter at a house party that takes a dramatic turn, and through out the process of the group of guy's interjections while he tries to talk, the boys came up with a new Urban Dictionary term: "The Sump Pump." What is it you may ask? You'll just have to listen, and then listen to the next three installments where the guys sneak the new term into conversation and scream, no unlike "Pee-Wee's Playhouse," only grosser, perhaps what Paul Ruben himself is into, not Pee Wee.

Hope you enjoy, and remember, you can click the little play button below to listen or click the MP3 button to add it to your itunes for your car, train ride, or treadmill, whatever. Oh, and remember that if you're listening while keeping the browser on the blog page, you'll need to pause the music player along the right panel.

-------------------------
Songs in the background:
"Story of My Life (Live)" by Social Distortion
"I Have Been in You" by Frank Zappa
"Why Does It Hurt When I Pee" by Frank Zappa
"White Wedding" by Bily Idol - Beatnik's song of choice for his tale . . .

3 comments:

b.burjan said...

wow! where do you find these miscreants, doc?

Radioactive Tori said...

You guys are really funny together. I am laughing about so many things.

When you guys said mid 20's, I realized that when I was that age I already had 3 kids. Good thing I had a lot of adventures in college or I would feel like I missed out!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Burjan: I got friends in low places. Let's just put it that way.

Radio: Glad you enjoyed it. When you heard "sump pump," did you scream really loud like Pee-Wee?