Monday, December 26, 2011

A Blog Break in Paradise for Dr. Ken



This is a picture of me and one of my closest friends, Sexpot, jumping off swings when we were kids. There are numerous things that are noteworthy here:

1. Sexpot's butt appears to be on backwards.

2. Dr. Ken's shorts are horrible. So are his socks.

3. The shadows look like they're having a killer karate match.

4. Our buddy, Nerf, who took the picture, got it at the very top of our jump! If we did this jump now, all our old-balls bones would pulverize into fine Peruvian powder.

5. Sexpot is getting married in a few days in Costa Rica, and I'm headed there tomorrow to celebrate with him. I found this old picture, blew it up, printed it, wrapped it up for him, and I just know he's going to love it, as this is a legendary picture that we always talk about.

I probably won't be around for a week or so, but I'm sure I'll have some fun stories when I get back. See you around, 7 Readers . . .

5.

6 comments:

radioactive girl said...

Have such a great time! My daughter is going to costa rica this summer and I'm so jealous of both of you because I have heard it is beautiful! I hope he loves the picture. What a great idea!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I'm pretty stoked, Radio. It will be tough to sleep! I also get to see the long distance GF! ; )

BeckEye said...

Great pic. Have a good time!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Thanks, Beck! I plan on it!

sybil law said...

That picture is BAD ASS.
I am completely jealous of Costa Rica!! Have tons of fun! Send the blog a postcard!

Andrew said...

That's a great picture! Have a good trip & never wear anything like that again.