Saturday, December 24, 2011

When we were at the bar tonight, someone was raving about something called the dolphin hummer, or something, and it tickles the spot on a man during sex somewhere around where the balls meet the peen? We were wondering what the name of this spot is, and some were saying that there is a clear distinction between the two areas, while others were saying they sort of fuse into one another.

So, the consensus is that they are kind of like a joint or a socket. We're going with the Peen Socket.


sybil law said...

Peen socket sounds good!! I'll test and let you know.
Happy Holidays!!

BeckEye said...

There has to be some sort of sexual trick called the ball-peen hammer.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Sybil: Okay. Get to work. This is science, damn it.

Beck: The ball peen hammer! Hilarious!

Gorilla Bananas said...

It sounds a lot easier to hit than the male G-spot. What are women supposed to do to it?