Saturday, December 24, 2011

Top 10 Worst Things for a Dude To Ask the Help at Victoria's Secret

10) Can you help me into one of these lacey numbers? And if so, can I wear it out?

9) These all look like panties. Where are all the undies?

8) My wife is wicked fat. You think I could squeeze her gut into one of them corsets?

7) Has anyone tried these on before? I only want to buy them if someones tried them on before.

6) Do you have anything hornier and trashier?

5) I've knocked down a few of these, and I don't feel too good. You sure they're edible?

4) I'm looking for something to turn on my mom's new asshole boyfriend.

3) I can't concentrate anymore. Can I use one of those fitting rooms to "take care" of this boner and get back to shopping?

2) Do you think my 7-year-old would like these?

1) I'm positive these right here won't fully contain my nuts.

---------------------------------------------------

*I let Dr. Ken's sister rank these, needing a woman's touch to decide which questions are creepier than others.

2 comments:

sybil law said...

Hahahaha! Yes. Well done!
(I swear it looks like I stalk you or something, but really, we just seem to be online around the same times!)
Anyway, Happy Holidays!!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Sybil: I appreciate the quick comments because I like the feedback, so I won't file any restraining orders any time soon. Happy Holidays to you too!