Sunday, April 08, 2012

I Bumped Into Bono the Other Day . . .


 . . . And you won't believe what he asked of me:

"Let me take a ride with your sister in the rain."

What?  Who asks that, and exactly what are your intentions with my sister on this drive of yours?  Is it your motorcycle because you shouldn't ride one of those in the rain with or without a passenger.

I never trusted that Bono.  I think it's the over-sized fly sunglasses that give me a weirdo vibe. 



-----------------------------------------
*I finished this blog post only to find out that he actually says "Johnny take a dive with your sister in the rain."  Fuck it.  I'm posting it anyway.  

5 comments:

sybil law said...

Hahahaha!
I am with you - Bono is pretty much a douche.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Douche city. Yes. Does your phone go off when I post? You are incredibly fast. Keep it up!

sybil law said...

No! I've said it before - we just happen to be online around the same times. It's kinda weird! :)

Urbanist Chic said...

Wrapped up like a douche in the middle of the night!

Another commonly mistaken lyric and fitting for this comment string.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Urbanist: Doucher!!