Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Why Do We Do This?

You ever get caught in really bad traffic where no one is moving, and it is an unusual time with no construction?  So, you're thinking to yourself, either a bunch of idiots are stopping to look at something or there is an accident of some kind, and you find yourself saying:

"There had better be an accident up here, or I'm going to be so pissed.  If there is not a car on fire up here, or at least an overturned one, I swear to God I'm going to snap.  I mean, there had better be a bunch of dudes with the Jaws of Life trying to pry a mutilated, unidentifiable body out of a Ford Taurus . . ."

So we're hoping for a car accident?

Or maybe that's just me . . .

3 comments:

sybil law said...

I do it ALL the time. It's horrible. I don't want anyone to die, but man - if air care wasn't involved and there's no discernible reason why we slow down (or stop), I'm livid!

Anonymous said...

Nahh...its not just you. Nice blog ;)

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Sybil: Exactly, it's the people slowing down to have a look.

V: Thanks. I'll pay you a visit.