1. I wrote a piece about the most notable guest appearances in Friday the 13th films over at Starpulse.
2. At The Liar's Club, I posted something about those court ordered breathalizer things that people have to use to start their cars.
3. Any minute now, I hope, my review of Mercury Rev's new record should go live over at Staythirstymedia.com.
4. Yesterday my partner and I booked our play and will perform it at The Gorilla Tango Theater here in Chicago on January 9th and 10th.
5. Last night I brought the house down with a killer karaoke version of Cold as Ice* by Foreigner.
6. I've been a busy boy, for sure, but I'm most proud of point number 5.
*The play we are writing has a karaoke theme, so we were intent on singing a song to celebrate booking the theater today. It wasn't looking good as the closing hour was approaching. Then, I got bumped up the list for picking up and gathering up the contents of the MC's tip jar, which she didn't know fell and contained numerous twenties. We nailed that song. The best part was when a buddy of mine was rocking the guitar solo and I was doing the break down with my back against his. That's an oldy but a goody rock maneuver if I ever saw one.