Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rump Roast


A friend of a friend was on his way to the bar, and he texted "I"m almost there. Have a shot of Rumplemintz waiting for me at the bar." To me, that's like preordering your nausea, but to each his own. This made me jot down an idea into the memo thingy on my phone: "A shot called the Rump Roast." It seemed way more funny to me at the time, but I don't have anything else to post today, so screw it.

What would be entailed in a shot like that? Maybe it's warmed up (roasted) in the microwave? I'm just not sure. What do you all, my seven readers and alchemists, think would be the ingredients and procedures for making the Rump Roast shot?

7 comments:

Heff said...

Perhaps one of those new "Baconized" alcoholic beverages ?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

You can baconize alcohol? Can I have my wang baconized? How does baconization work? . . .

To the internet!!!!!!

BeckEye said...

Oh, you can baconize anything if you really want to. And why wouldn't you want to?

Hmm, my word ver is "shakemi." And to that I say, "All night, word ver. All night."

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Beck: Baconizer should have been a Transformer. A bad guy - Decepticon for sure.

Mr. Shife said...

A Rump Roast, huh? Perhaps Rumplemintz and some Beefeaters. Oh gawd that would be awful but that is the first concoction that came to my head.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Shife: Great idea!!! Maybe the two mixed with something to make it not so awful, or maybe just drinking a shot of each in succession.

JerseySjov said...

just light the rumplemintz on fire.