Friday, May 07, 2010

I feel like I talk about toilets a lot on this blog, but this is the only topic I had in my phone memo thingy for today, so here goes . . .

When I went into a bathroom today, I went right for that first stall because I remember reading somewhere that the first stall is the cleanest because people want to be away from the door or away from the people using the urinals. I was thinking that a good way to remember this trick is to sing it along to Cat Stevens and never Sheryl Crowe:

The first stall is the cleanest.
Baby, I know.
The first stall is the cleanest.


3 comments:

Heff said...

Note to Heff : When "burning a mule" in a public bathroom, completely DESTROY the nearest terlet to the door in hopes that Dr. Kenneth Noisewater will soon enter the same bathroom, completely debunking his theory ;0

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Heff: Hahaha. The perfect comment . . .

JerseySjov said...

the bathroom in the theater on my campus is totally haunted. you have to use the first stall because they get progressively more haunted as you go further in. just another reason to stay out of the depths of the shitter.