Saturday, May 15, 2010

Quiton "Rampage" Jackson and "Sugar" Rashad Evans will finally do battle next weekend after a long wait because Rampage had to cancel the fight to get into his role as B.A. Baracus in the A Team movie. These two absolutely hate one another, and the war of words has been heated and constant over the past year.

Who doe Dr. Ken want to win, you may ask? Naturally, I'm pulling for the more funny guy, Rampage. Here's a quote I just heard from him, and I'm paraphrasing here because I'm too lazy to check it again on my DVR:

"You know that feeling when you're a kid when you just want to go to sleep and wake up on Christmas morning? I want to go to sleep, wake up, and open Rashad's face."

He's funny and Rashad, while a good fighter, has never said anything funny, and he seems like kind of an asshole. So, here's what I want to see again on May the 29th.

4 comments:

Heff said...

I just hope it's actually a FIGHT, and not round after round of them TEABAGGING each other like it usually is. That's why I prefer boxing.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Heff: There's an artistry to it though once you get more into it, especially the tea bagging.

Mr. Shife said...

This is going to be a most excellent way to spend Memorial Day weekend. And I am with you Dr. Ken, pulling for Rampage.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Shife: Good man! I knew you'd pull for the funny one.