Wednesday, January 11, 2012


I had this dream where I was moving into a new apartment, and Brock Lesnar was going to be my new roommate. The realtor was showing him around, and when she introduced him to me, he didn't know who I was, which I thought was weird because I was his last roommate too, evidently. I remember shaking his hand, and what was incredibly realistic is that his hand engulfed mine completely, which it about would.

Midway through this realtor showing us around, it dawned on me that there is no way in hell I could afford this place unless Brock was paying 95% of the rent.

Then I woke up.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

This gentleman has a sad face.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Dude, that's a fricken nightmare...

sybil law said...

Hahahaha
The beauty is, his memory isn't good, so you could convince him to pay rent easily enough.