Sunday, December 09, 2012

I remember one of the first women I dated after my divorce was an artist from Los Angeles.  She was just getting out of something too, so we weren't too serious, we just drank gin and tonics, watched old movies in my bedroom and did the nasty.  One night she said that there was something I should know, and my heart dropped because I figured she was going to drop an H Bomb* on me.  Nope.  She just thought I should know that not too long ago she was addicted to crystal meth.  Oh, that's all?  What did I care?  She was an artist, for Christ's sakes.  They all did that for a while, right?  Let's just get back to the movies, gin, and boning.  Those were simpler times . . . 

------------------
*H Bomb: When someone you are sleeping with tells you they have the herpes. 

2 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Definitely don't want the H Bomb dropped, and I learned something new on your blog today. You were banging a chick who used to do crystal meth? What. The. Hell. I thought I knew everything about Dr. Ken. Hope all is well. I imagine today might have been a tough day for you and the kids. Take care.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Shife: Yeah, we're all a little shaken up over the shooting. I know kindergartners, and they are cute and hilarious. Anyone who is capable of shooting one is totally off and scary. Thanks for thinking of me . . .