Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Survey You're Not Likely To Find Anywhere Else

-



Please vote as many times as you like and leave me a comment as well because I need some qualitative data as well in this most important of research.

After voting, be sure to click where it says "See how other users in . . . are polling" to see funny words in a bar graph, hee hee, I mean, this is serious research here! It will even highlight which states voted for the different words so that we can see if the data suggests any regional trends to theses wonderful slang terms.

Then, be sure to see the completed survey along with a detailed report when the results are published by the good Doctor in Scientific American.

4 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Not a popular survey. I voted for scranus three times.

Jenni said...

I voted for "The Chode" 5 times, mostly because I wanted Minnesota to be in the lead....GO VIKES! ;)

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

HAHA! I better throw in a few more votes for the Scranus to get Illinois back on top . . .

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I just revisited this post, and Chode really got robbed with that 4th place finish.