Monday, October 01, 2012

So my nephews are crazy . . .

. . . And I think I encourage them because I'm an overgrown doofus.  2 of the goofier ones were pulling their eyes down with their fingers and looking down with their eyeballs so that their eyes were completely white.  The youngest one said, "I can see my guts," as if he can look down into his own body and see his internal organs.  That's how goofy the little son of a gun is.  Those are terrific kids right there.
--------------------------------
I just edited this from when I called him a son of a bitch, which would be calling my sister a bitch.  Son of a gun is way better in this sense . . . 

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

That's pretty frightening. How about getting them to audition for a horror move?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Gorilla: I would post pics, but A) my phone sucks B) I don't want any internet pervs trying to screw my crazy nephews.

Zibbs: Not bad, right. Guts! He's creative.