Monday, August 10, 2020

Random Photo Gallery

 Hey, check out what the Noisewater family has been up to via series of photographs, like in the old days when you went to somebody's house and they pulled out their damn slide projector. Hey, quick side bar (slide bar?) story - I remember as a kid we traveled to Florida and my dad got in contact with a very eccentric man that he used to work with. We were back at his house and he says, "Hey, you want to see my pictures from India when I went to the Sex Temples of Virupaksha?* No one said "no thanks" in time, so he giddily fired up that slide projector and up on the big screen came a series of shots of ancient sculptures engaging in kinky sex in a variety of positions and groupings. I was like 9-years-old. Learning a lot. Anyway, here are my very G Rated Slides. 

* That may not be the name of the sex temples he visited, but he knew the name of it. I just searched on Google, found a link for 7 Sex Temples in India and picked the funniest name.

** I copy and pasted the name of the temple and it changed the font and it made a weird highlighted thing over this section of the post. I tried fixing it and made it worse. Let's look at some pictures, shall we?

On Saturday morning I took Erik with me for a socially distanced yoga class that a friend teaches by the lake. She hits you with a lot of cardio and strength stuff, so you're really banged up when it's over. Plus it's a chance to sort of connect with people, even if you're not talking with them a whole lot. Erik got bored with the iPad, ran out of snacks, got bored of looking at boats, got bored with the three or for poses he attempted, and then at minute 40 of the 60 minute class I decided that he lasted a lot longer than most 3-year-olds would have given the circumstances, so we hopped back on the bike and headed out. 

For being such a good sport at yoga I rewarded him by finding a park with water sprayers. He's the guy with the mask. I would say about 2 out of 10 people at the park had masks on. Erik is a solid dude. Never complains about wearing it. And I think a lot of parents with more than one kid will tell you that when you give a kid some time with just him and a parent, they are so wonderful to be around. He isn't competing for attention with his brother, his mother, or anybody. We were just hanging, and he was a blast to be with. 

On Sunday we didn't feel like going anywhere, so we locked ourselves and the kids in our crummy little urban front yard area with bubbles, baseballs, a bat, a volleyball, a couple of chairs, and a couple of beers. That's Desmond in the picture. He is coming up on 1-year-old and can pull himself up to stand, as you can see. I thought this picture was funny because he looks like an exhibit at a zoo. The "yard" is mostly weeds and dirt, so he was a mess after crawling around there for the better part of an hour.

Mrs. Noisewater is most certainly the artist of the family, but by god if Erik wanted a rocket ship, I was going to draw him one. Notice the Transformers shirt. The kid knows his 1980's Transformers trivia, and it's damn impressive.

This is the whole Noisewater famn damily in our Chicago Blackhawks outfits ready for the big game. I have been so sports starved with everything cancelled that I am going absolutely batty, yes I chose that word on purpose, over my Hawks. They won the game that night and advanced to the next round, probably directly correlated to Desmond's Patrick Kane jersey with the belly flopping out. 

What's new with you, Seven Readers? Go ahead an answer one, two, or all of these: Ever been to the sex temples? Ever endured someone's vacation videos or slides? Got any sports teams you've been supporting? Got any exercise programs you have been trying to stick to?

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

What great pictures! Boy...you sure can tell Erik and Desmond are brothers for sure. I am now trying to figure out which child looks like you and Mrs. Noisewater....

Hell, some call my pied de terre a sex temple dude! But as far as exercise, I without fail, go for my daily 6 mile jog/run around the lake unless it's storming.

I also sure hope before you went to yoga, you checked the mat first for panties?

Jon said...

I thought the highlights were for specific emphasis on that aspect of the post.
Love seeing the pictures and it looks like a great time. I haven't been to Chicago in years, but if I did I might park myself in front of a Chicago-style pizza place and never leave.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Mistress: I thought it was fabled as the sex temple from Hell? Haha.

My kids are like twins born 3 years apart. It's funny looking at Erik's pictures from whatever age Desmond is currently, and they always look about the same.

The panties stuck to the yoga towel. Those things are made to cling to the yoga mat, so coupled with the static cling from the dryer, they will grip just about anything. I don't even mess with those towels anymore. Learned my lesson.

Jon: True about the highlighter. Hey, read this part. This is the sexy part. Hahaha

Chicago is not doing good right now with the looting and such. I'm not proud of that. I'm not even sure I'm that proud of the pizza anymore because my favorite place in Chicago is a NY style place. But no, there's lots to be proud of in my home town. Lots. That lake front is a good place to start.

Mr. Shife said...

Good to see some photos you and the famn damily. To answer your questions, no, no and no. The Cardinals have had COVID-19 so long that they are going to kick them out of the league. 2020 is the best.

PipeTobacco said...

Wonderful photos! So nice to see aspects of daily life!

PipeTobacco

LL Cool Joe said...

We quite often have to sit through my mother-in-laws photos that sadly she's managed to work out how to show them all, on her TV.