Tuesday, November 17, 2009

West Rules


Yesterday, while having lunch at a McDonalds on the West Side of Chicago, I heard a man say loudly in front of customers, "I left my mufuckin' jacket in the car." I thought to myself, maybe this guy doesn't work here. He couldn't possibly use the MF word so blatantly like that and be on the clock, but yes, then I saw him change a liner on a garbage can continuing to pepper the conversation he was having with his friend with sporadic expletives.

I learned this is okay on the West Side, and you know what else is a-okay by me in that part of town or any other? Hushpuppies dipped in tarter sauce. Sound gross? I say judge not until you've dipped one of those "mufuckas."

7 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

oh, brother, i'm with you on the hushpuppies in tartar sauce! Mmmmmm....now i'm hungry, great, it's 9:45 a.m. and the nearest hushpuppy joint is like 30 miles away!

mutha#(*$&(#*&@(*&!

;)

~hl~

HeatherLynn said...

Jenni ~ you're funny! Next time i'm up in Chicago, I'm ordering it EXACTLY like that and will think of you!

~hl~
{www.hoscorners.blogspot.com}

BeckEye said...

I wouldn't dip YOUR balls in tartar sauce. That stuff is nasty. And to taint hushpuppies with such a thing? Ugh.

BeckEye said...

I don't know why I said "YOUR balls," as if I was making sure to differentiate between your balls and my balls. Which I don't have.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Lyn: You've done that? I thought I discovered something. Man, that shit is killer! Why can't it be good for you?

Jenni: Right on, bitch!

Lyn: Yeah, check out Jenni. She's been a blog "buddy" for a long time.

Beck: Hope you like your tarter sauce "lumpy."

word verification? "hipman." Yes I am. Yes. I. Am.

JerseySjov said...

im unsure if ive ever had hushpuppies but i love tartar sauce.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Jov: Well, do you like corn bread? Do you like deep fried stuff? We know you like tarter sauce . . . I got a feeling you'd be down!