Friday, March 01, 2013

Hooray! A New Gross Phrase . . .

My good friend, Big Business, and I just came up with a new fun phrase for the Urban Dictionary.  Big Business works terrible, terrible hours and raises his brother's two daughters, so I like to text back and forth with him a few times a day to make him laugh and keep him doing what he's doing.  I guess he does the same for me, come to think of it . . .

In any event, here it is:

1. The Pert (Plus) Spirt:
(n) When you squeeze the shampoo bottle right at climax to stimulate a monster load.

I damn near emptied the whole shampoo bottle with this morning's Pert Squirt! 
---------------------------------
Something wrong about using this pic, but whatever.  It's all wrong around here.
*It turns out there is already an urban dictionary definition for a pert squirt but it's stupid and doesn't make much sense.  All future additions should be approved by Big Business and the good Doctor . . . 

7 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

I like it. And you are good doctor and friend to help Big Business keep doing what he is doing because that does not sound easy what he is doing. Have you added your word to the Urban Dictionary yet? I went to vote for it but I did not see it. Have a good one buddy.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Haha. Didn't add it formerly but thanks for looking, old buddy. Genitals healed?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Shifey: I touched it up a little and submitted it thanks to your encouragement. If it is approved, my mother will be so proud . . .

Gorilla Bananas said...

I'm confused about this. Is it stamping on the shampoo bottle while you're wanking or instead of wanking?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

No, in addition to the wanking. Timing it just right . . .

Vapid Vixen said...

So far there's still just the bloody vagina definition. Let us know when yours is approved so we can give it the ole thumbs up.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Vapid: Thanks! A like a good thumb's up on something disgusting I've created. Makes it all worth while . . .