Saturday, March 09, 2013

I was drinking like an animal last night and after last call, LaFontaine and myself decided we needed to pick up an expensive big ass beer at his apartment and come back to my place to listen to "Dark Side of the Moon" because he had never listened to the whole thing in his whole life - a fact I couldn't believe.  We listened to that and like 10 other records that were strewn all over the room when I got up around 1PM this afternoon.

I had a few glasses of wine at sushi with my mom, dad, and sister, and even though I'm tired and shouldn't go out again, I just know I will.

You know that scene in "Interview With a Vampire" where Tom Cruise is all frustrated with Brad Pitt because he is sucking down pig blood and shit to avoid killing people, and Cruise says "Make no mistake, you are a killer!"  Well, substitute killer for drinker, and that's kind of how I feel at times like this.

5 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Well you just were sign I was looking for from the universe. I am drinking tonight too. Thanks for twisting my arm. Hope you have a good night.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Coke: Horrible ones Saturday and Sunday, but I just drank through it (DTI).

Shife: Tap the bottle and twist the cap. Remember that shitty song?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the two of you had a little.....interview kind of night.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Bama: Yup. It was one of those. Rough Monday today.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Shife: You're right on both accounts.