The Iditarod is going on this week, a race in negative 100 degree temperature where you are pulled on a sled by 8 for 8 or 9 days. Off the top of my head, I would rather do these 5 things for 8 days straight . . .
1. Cash in an 8 day pass to the Milli Vanilli museum in Austria.
2. Be homeless in San Diego for 8 days.
3. Eat nothing but Taco Bell for 8 days without the use of toilet paper.
4. Not masturbate for 8 days (I might get on the sled and have a wank in the cold after 4 days . . .)
5. Wash Honey Boo Boo's mom's necks for 8 straight mornings.
|That's three necks by my count.|
What about you, Seven Readers? What might you do instead?